8/13/2020 6:29 AM Thursday – Life Eternal – LLV
Nope, it isn’t 6:29 AM – it is 5:29 AM in Kansas which is where I am waking up to write down what is going through my head this morning. I asked if I could stay in bed, but he said no. I love it when Jesus turns my brain on in the morning and starts to give me inspiration. He must know it is the time when my mind is the quietest and he can speak to me.
Thank you, Jesus. I love you. Draw me nearer, nearer precious Lord, to the place where I belong.
Life Eternal and Life Long Vitality
1st you need Life Eternal. Above all else get your heart right with Jesus.
How do you do this? Pray. If you have never asked Jesus into your life, then pray. AKA you are a sinner. Believe that Jesus was born from a virgin, lived a sinless life on this earth, was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead where he ascended into heaven and is now sitting at the right hand of his Father, God. Believe he shed his own blood to save you from eternal damnation.
So there you have it: Life Eternal or Death Eternal. The choice is yours. Right now. Now, not later, Pray. The Holy Spirit is interceding for you. Listen to the prompting in your heart to follow Him.
2nd Life Long Vitality Supplements. These supplements are life-changing – not like Jesus is – but for me and many people – we would testify what life was like before we started taking them vs. now when we take them daily.
My story in a nutshell – I was diagnosed with Sjogren’s – an autoimmune disease. No energy. On the couch feeling exhausted inside. I couldn’t stand at church for 3 without feeling exhausted. Finally started taking LLV and found myself off the couch. I was told to come back to the doctor if the symptoms came back. Haven’t been back for years!
Next story. Here is a guy that is on dialysis. July 2018 – his daughter is getting married – he was not doing well. He looked like he was dying and found it very difficult to participate in the wedding like he wanted to.
- On top of the dialysis he developed water on his abdomen due to liver degradation called Acidities. Believe it or not, one of his doctors said – oh, that is normal for dialysis patients and brushed him off. You guys, his stomach was huge from all the fluid building up in his abdomen. He pursued the issue and got the diagnosis. His Gastrologist doctor put him on the liver transplant list.
- Excuse me for veering off the topic to a subtopic – but I am so tired of doctors being flippant about prescribing meds that have adverse interactions with a problem you are having but not telling you or changing up the meds so they don’t interact in a negative way AND I am tired of them brushing us off when our bodies are telling us something – we are listening to our bodies – tell them – and they say that cannot be or tell us it is nothing.
People die because of this. Be your own advocate. If you feel something isn’t right – do something about it. Research it yourself. Use essential oils, herbs, and natural solutions – work out – go to another doctor. Start taking Life Long Vitality – for sure – that should be a no-brainer after you hear testimonies from, I dare say, millions of people across the world. Google it sometime.
- Back to my story – This guy had 32 pounds of fluid drained off his abdomen which is called paracentesis. Hutchinson Hospital said it was the most they have ever drained off a person in one setting to date. He had to keep going back to have about 18 pounds of fluid drained every 2 weeks.
- Then he started taking Life Long Vitality supplements on a regular basis. His fluid build-up started lessoning. By 2 months, he didn’t need to have any fluid drained. His liver doctor cannot believe this. He has never seen a patient like this. Not only that – this guy who couldn’t walk half a block w/out resting because of his lung capacity is playing tennis 3 times a week sometimes for 3 hours at a time. He is lifting weights, biking, and working the punching bag. He is the healthiest dialysis patient alive as far as I know.
- What changed? He took his life back by being his own advocate and taking Life Long Vitality.
- What is your problem? Are you ready for a change? Change your heart? Change your health? I have just told you about the 2 best natural solutions. Now you have a choice – for life eternal or death eternal. Life-long vitality or Life long lethargy.
He hasn’t been drained for over 25+ weeks now when he had been going every 2 weeks for 3 months.
Been pulled off all medication.
Lost 80 pounds.
Blood pressure and heart rate have been regulated to normal.
A1c went from 9 to 5.5
His blood sugar level is normal.
Started doing other things as well that were healthy choices.
40% LLV contributed.
Go back to my website’s main page and click on the Life Long Vitality link to learn more and order.
I would be happy to answer any questions and get you going. What do you have to lose?